Gmail is possibly the best and most used email service which many people across the world use on daily basis. As Gmail has the best features and so it stands as the best ever email service compared to others in the market. Gmail was originally launched in 2004 with 1 GB of storage space. Today almost everyone already a had gmail account, but if you don’t have Gmail Login account, you are at right place. Gmail has tie ups with many other social platforms like Facebook and twitter. Google+ is a social media platform which is primarily based on Gmail. You must be tired of looking at your blank inbox. Lets make it colorful and more attractive. You can now change the Gmail Background themes and upload any picture of your choice. Firstly sign up with Gmail and create an account for yourself.
Related: Gmail.com Login
How To Change Gmail Background Theme
You can easily sign up and login into Gmail.com and use the services provided by gmail & their benefits. Follow the process provided below:
- First you have to visit the official website of gmail. www.gmail.com
- Click on sign up or create account
- You will be directed to a page which will ask you to fill in your personal details like name, gender, your desired unique username, password and a few other details like date of birth.
- You will have to fill in certain security questions and procedures like verification to phone, & also you have to give in an already existing email address for recovery
- You will be directed to your inbox page which contains your emails
- You can share your email address with your friends & others for communication purposes.
- you can also sign into social platforms using Gmail Email address.
That is how you can create a Gmail account. Now how to use it? Here we have provide you with some awesome tips and tricks which will help you out in using Gmail in the easiest way.
Once you start using Gmail, now let us see how you can change the background theme of Gmail. Here in this article, we will tell you in detail how you can change and check out several awesome Gmail themes.
I know that you are tired of the boring regular blank Gmail background. Now you can choose any image as a Gmail background. There are a bunch of Color, HD and Classic Gmail themes which are customizable. You can also upload your own images which are perfect for changing the look and feel of your Gmail inbox.
How to Change Gmail Background Theme?
- Here we have provided you in detail step by step process to change the display background of your Gmail inbox.
- Login to Gmail with your email id and password.
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner of the screen and click on the Themes options.
- Scroll down to the custom themes and click on either Light which is lighter looking Gmail background themes and clicks on dark for darker themes.
- Once you select on any one of them, a pop-up window titled “Select your background image” will appear.
- Click on the Upload photos in the left column in order to upload your own image from your Personal computer
- You can also click on My photos to select any picture from your Google+ account.
- You can also click on Paste a URL to get any image from the web or pictures from the phone if you have the Google+ application on your device.
- Within some seconds, the picture will be set as the Background image and theme of your Gmail inbox.
- In order to change the custom background, go to the themes settings and click on the Change your background image option under the custom themes heading.
- That is it. Follow this simple process to change or upload a new Background theme for your Gmail inbox. You can also select any inbuilt Gmail theme as your Gmail background theme.
Follow this tutorial to sign up with Gmail and start using it. You can also select, change and modify your Gmail Background themes with the help of this article. Stay tuned to our website for more articles on Gmail tricks and tips.